Google kickstarts Masterful Mobile Web the new resource for mobile device users to assess the rate of sites' usability. Mostly, this service will come in handy for the marketers and will help in their resource optimization processes for mobile devices together with the real examples.
Google agents audit over a thousand resources of different categories such as finance, retail, travelling, for more than 60 aspects of suitability. The new portal shows services that passed particular testings from the list. Most sites successfully passed the page design test – almost 98% from the segment, but the client's search history keep only 24% of testees.
The aspects are taken into consideration when examining web resources:
- Registration and conversion. The simplicity of transactions processing on the site.
- Navigation. Easy and quick orientation on the website to find what is needed.
- Product pages. Readable CTA-elements, the harmony of page design and advertised goods or services.
- Mobile version. Is there a mobile-adjusted version of the site.
- Loading time. How quickly the user can open the site's pages.