If you need to quickly resize a number of images, you can use Microsoft PowerToys to do so directly from File Explorer.
- Open Microsoft PowerToys. The latest release of the program is usually listed at the top of the download page.
- Find an EXE file, for example, "PowerToysSetup-0.27.1-x64.exe".
- Download and run this file.
- After the installation process is complete, launch PowerToys from your desktop.
- Click Image Resizer in the sidebar.
- Turn on Enable Image Resizer.
- Close PowerToys.
- Select multiple images.
- Right-click, then click Resize pictures.
- Select the desired image size.
The resized images will then be available in the same folder as the original ones. You can do this with as many images as you want.