Tomorrow on March 24, Xiaomi will present its next potential hit – the Redmi K30 Pro smartphone. To date, we already know almost everything about the upcoming novelty, including some of the details and specs, but what still remains unknown is its price.
It is assumed that the Redmi K30 and the Redmi K30 Pro will be released in Europe under the names Xiaomi Mi 10T and Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro.
Previous leaks pointed to two memory configurations in the base Redmi K30 Pro (6/128 GB and 8/128 GB) and three ones in the Redmi K30 Pro Zoom Edition (8/128, 8/256 and 12/512 GB) that features Smooth Zoom.
According to the latest data, it is assumed that the 8/128 GB version of the Redmi K30 Pro will cost about $521, and the Redmi K30 Pro Zoom Edition in the same configuration will cost about $563.
For comparison, the price of the Redmi K30 started at $465 last year. These are only assumptions, though, and we will find out the exact price tomorrow.
These are the preliminary specifications of the Redmi K30 Pro:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 SoC, with dual-mode 5G, fast LPDDR5 RAM, and UFS 3.1 flash memory.
- Super AMOLED screen (without any cutouts or holes) with a diagonal of 6.67 inches. Alongside a refresh rate of 60 Hz, a peak brightness of 1200 cd/m2, a contrast ratio of 5,000,000:1. And support for the HDR10 + extended dynamic range.
- The main quad camera with a Sony IMX686 sensor in a 1/1.7-inch format with a resolution of 64 megapixels (9248 x 6944 pixels). Optical stabilization not only in the main module but also in the telephoto lens. Providing 3x optical and 30x digital zoom. The front camera will be retractable with damage protection, LED backlight (five colors).
- 4500 mAh battery with support for fast 33-watt charging.
- MIUI 11 based on the Android 10 operating system.
- Other features: protection against moisture according to the IP53 standard and an infrared port for controlling household appliances.