At present, everyone forgot about political and other problems, because unfortunately, all the latest news is about the novel coronavirus and the spreading pandemic. In many countries, people have to self-quarantine and are urged to stay at home and not go outside. All entertainment facilities and shopping malls are closed, together with all educational institutions.
Having to stay at home all the time can make some people depressed and devastated, and reading bad news about the coronavirus outbreak as well as fears related to it can make people worried, which results in the occurrence of other diseases.
As we wrote earlier, Snapchat is trying to ease the panic by introducing a new “Here For You” tool that can help people cope with their emotions regarding everything that is happening in the world in terms of global issues like the coronavirus outbreak.
Not all news has to be bad, though. There’s already some good news about coronavirus, so let’s look on the bright side.
Here are some good facts related to coronavirus: ⠀
- China closed its last coronavirus hospital due to a small number of new cases. ⠀
- Researchers from the Erasmus University Medical Center claimed that they had found antibodies against coronavirus. ⠀
- A 103-year-old Chinese woman recovered completely from coronavirus after treatment for six days in Wuhan, China. ⠀
- Apple reopens all 42 stores in China. ⠀
- The Cleveland Clinic has developed a test for COVID-19, which gives results in a few hours, not days. ⠀
- Good news from South Korea, where the number of new cases is declining. ⠀
- According to experts, Italy was hit hard only because they have the oldest population in Europe. ⠀
- Scientists in Israel are likely to announce the development of a coronavirus vaccine soon.
- 3 Maryland patients with coronavirus have fully recovered and may return to everyday life. ⠀
- Canadian scientists are making great strides in COVID-19 research.
- A biotechnology company from San Diego is developing a vaccine against COVID-19 in collaboration with the Duke-National University of Singapore.
- A person with the first case of coronavirus in Tulsa County was cured. Two tests confirmed it with a negative result. ⠀
- All seven patients treated at Safdarjung Hospital in New Delhi have recovered. ⠀
- Plasma from recently recovered patients who had COVID-19 may treat other infected people.
As you can see, not everything is so bad even in the current situation. Let's support and take care of each other.